Exams are approaching in a few days and you’ve been for several years, nay decades now! This possibly will be the last exam you take in your life for many of you.
We will be updating important questions bank just one day (possibly night) before the exam. However, do NOT think that we are leaking papers, or have inside information. WE DO NOT. We just analyse past papers and come up with the question bank based on our understanding of probability and past experience of publishing important questions bank over the past decade.
We’re going to put up the Important Questions One day before the exam here. All you have to do is unlock the content with a like, share or tweet. For people who face difficulties with doing this simple task, please figure it out with one of your friends. Our focus is to serve the TYBMS students fraternity at large, the thousands of students taking the exams.
Thank you for sharing this content. You’ve helped the TYBFM fraternity by making them aware of this link.
Risk Management – One day before exam important questions bank
What is Risk? Explain the various types of risk ? Explain systematic & unsystematic risk
What is Financial Risk? Different types of financial riskShort note on credit riskCauses of credit riskNeed for credit risk analysisFactors affecting exchange ratesWhat is risk managementWhat are the various investment strategies?Explain different methods of measuring riskWrite a note on long hedge & short hedgeExplain gamma, vega & rhoExplain delta & gammaShort note on hedgingPracticalOptions & Futures in different markets including foreign exchange marketBriefly explain Basel II NormsDifference between market risk & credit risk
Corporate Governance, principles, benefits, need, relevance to shareholdersFair and unfair business practicesEthical businessKautilya’s ArthashastraMRTP Act & MRTP commissionCorruption – cause, effect, preventive measureFuture of Corporate Governance in India
Mutual Fund Management – Important Questions Bank
Mutual Fund – Meaning, Types, features, Steps, Future, Drawbacks,
Distinguish between Open Ended and Closed Ended Fund.
Systematic lnvestment Plan, KYC, AMC, Offer document, Fund manager, CAGR, AMFI
Rights of investor
Distinguish between Share Capital and Mutual Funds Units
CRM in Financial Services – Important Questions Bank
1. Define merchant banking and the services offered by them.
2. Factoring and its types.
3. Demat services & its benefits.
4. Leasing and its types and benefits.
5. Venture capital and its features.
6. Challenges faced by companies in implementing CRM.
7. Various strategies used in implementation of CRM.
8. Advantages and importance of CRM in finance industry.
9. Distinguish between Relationship Marketing and Transactional marketing.
10. What is Market segmentation and its bases.
11. Process involved in market segmentation.
12. Highlight various sources of data collection.
13. What is service quality and service quality gaps, service quality gap model.
14. What is e-CRM, outline various models of e-CRM & advantages.
15. Short notes:
I. Types of CRM
ii. Customer survey
iii. Features of financial services.
vi. Credit cards