If you are looking for SYBFM Sem 3 Syllabus of Computer Application in Investment, then your search ends here as we present the main units, chapters and topics covered in each unit.
COMPUTER APPLICATION IN INVESTMENT
UNIT – I : C programming languages & OOP’s concept.
- Introduction: Evolution of C language, Unix & C, C Complier, Running a C program, Object & executable file,preprocessor, Characteristics of C language, case sensitiveness.
- Variables & Expressions : C Character set, Identifiers & printf, characters & character steings, interger, float double, constants, operators & expressions, arithmetic, relations, logical assignment, conditional, increment & decrement, bit wise, comma, typed of statement typecasting, operator precedence, writing simple programs to illustrate the above.
- Basic Input Output: Getcher, putcher, string input & output, format specifiers, types of characgfers in format strings like % scanf width specifies, Input field for scanf.
- Control Structures (decision making statement) if-else, multiway decisions, switch, (loop construct) for-loop, while-loop, do while-loop, compound statements, break statement, continue statement, go to statement.
UNIT – II
- Arrays : Single dimensional array, element type, multidimensional array, strings, simple examples & programs, arrays of strings, programming examples
- Functions : Main include, placement of a function & return values, parameter set of a function, combining function definition & declaration, passing arguments, return statements and function call, user defined and library functions , simple examples of recursion .
- Introduction to Pointers & Structures & Unions & Files : Definition and simple use of pointers , declaring and using structures , structure initialization, unions, operating on union , scope of union , opening files, writing to files, reading from files, closing files, file handling functions, fscanf, fprintf, fopen, fgetc, fgets, fputc, fputs, fwrite.
- Object Oriented Programming Concepts : OOP’s overview, classes and objects, fundamental Concepts, Functions, Inheritance, Abstraction, Polymorphism, overloading and overriding, OOP’s using C–+
UNIT – III : Electronic Commerce
What is E commerce, Advantages and Limitations of E Commerce, The role of Strategy in E Commerce, Value chains in E Commerce, Infrastructure for Electronic Commerce Web Based Tools for Electronic Commerce, Electronic Commerce software, Security Threats to electronic Commerce , Implementing Security for Electronic Commerce, Electronic Payment Systems, Strategies for Marketing, Sales & Promotion Strategies for Purchasing Logistics & Support Activities, Electronic Markets & Communities, Business Plans for Implementing Electronic Commerce.
UNIT – IV : Web designing.
These can be partly done as demonstration and practical.
Basic Formatting HTML Pages : Setting text preference, Importing Text , Aligning & indenting text, Making list, Character formatting, Adding special characters Using Flash @ text.
Working with Graphics : Using background graphics, Editing graphics, assigning names & ALT text to images, Wrapping text around images, Adding Flash @ buttons, Using a photo alum, Embedding Quick Times @ movies.
Creating Links: Specifying link format, creating hyperlinks, Understanding link structure , Creating image maps , Creating e mail links.
Designing with Tables : Creating a Table, importing data from spread sheets , Formatting a table, Using images in Tables, designing for computer screens.
Creating Frames : Creating a frameset specifying frame properties creating & editing frame documents.
Creating Forms: Building a form grouping content, adding buttons, creating hidden fields, creating jump menus.