Name – Karan Patodia
College Name – Mithibai College
Course Name – BFM
Rank in TY Sem V : 1st in Mithibai college
GPA / Percentage: 83.14
1) Tell us about yourself?
Before BFM, I was perusing CA but I was always interested in stock markets, so I was looking for some course in that field and i came across BFM, after this, I am planning to do M.Com in accounts
2) How does it feel to be a Topper of the college in TY Sem V exams?
3) Whom will you credit your success to?
I would thank google, vipul parkashan, manan publications, xerox centre and my teachers ofcourse.
4) Did you start preparing from the first day of your TY Sem v ?
If i would’ve done that then i wouldn’t have enjoyed my last year of college.
5) How did you study for Sem V?
It depends from person to how they are comfortable studying..I like studying in a silent environment but someone can study while listening to music..so it’s very subjective.
6) Which are the easy subjects in Sem V?
According to me all subjects are same..it’s just that one is more interested in a particular subject so they find it easy.
7) Any special ways of writing the answers? Do you write answers in bullet points or in paragraphs?
The answer should be presentable and qualitative
8) How do you crack case studies in theory and practical subjects?
I like case studies and practical subject so it goes easy with me.
9) Did you draw any diagram in any paper? Is it mandatory? Does it help to get more marks?
In some answers where i found that content was not proper i drew diagrams.
10)Any specific study pattern adopted i.e. timetable / how many hours per subject per day etc.?
Hours ;)…i would say study according to your grasping power
11) How do you fight against mood swings and distractions during exam preparation?
By taking time off studies and doing something you like. For me i like surfing YouTube.
12) If you are made the Vice Chancellor of Mumbai University, what changes would you like to initiate in Indian education system?
There are many changes that’s has to be made ..
1. I will remove all the useless subject from all course.
2. Will inculcate practical training programme that is 2years of under graduation programme and then one year of practical training is compulsory, so that students get better exposure.
3. There should be options for students to choose their subject according to their interest.
4. All colleges should be at one level, there should be no discrimination between colleges.
13) Many students prepare sincerely but constantly live under fear that they are not from big college / not from English medium and eventually lose confidence. What message would you like to these students?
At the end it is your knowledge and skills that matter, and not from which college or medium you come from. There are even students in Mithibai who have gained absolutely no knowledge and these 3 years have only been a waste for them.
14) Through this struggle and success, what have you learned? What is the wisdom of life and competition?
“Give your best shot to everything and anything you do, otherwise it worthless thinking about it”
15) Your feedback for BFM.co.in?
All these website are doing a great job as students who need any information about any course gets it easily. They are helping students.