6.71 %age: 73%
1) Tell us about yourself?
(1) I Chose bfm because i had interest in Stock market. How do they work? and all ..in fyjc only i decided to go for bfm course ,as this course is all about financial market concept especially its subjects like equity derivative forex commodity etc.
2) How does it feel to be a Topper of the college in TY Sem V exams?
(2) It was unexpected, as from childhood till now i was never being first in my class, but this time i was.Yes feels good to be a first in class.
3) Whom will you credit your success to?
(3) Everyone who was with me, my professors, friends, family.
4) Did you start preparing from the first day of your TY Sem V?
(4) No, after my 1st year i was less interested in studying so 20 days before exam i started studying, but because of the practical knowledge about the course i was able to score good in all sem
5) How did you study for Sem V?
(5) First of all I study the whole thing once and then start making points, after that I use to only refer those points again and again.
6) Which are the easy subjects in Sem V?
(6) Easy Subjects Portfolio Mgt, Forex, Derivatives.
7) Any special way of writing the answers? Do you write answers in bullet points or in paragraphs?
(7) Yes, I always use to write paper with points, first sub point and then small explanation. Points depends on the marks 8 marks 9 points, 7 marks 8 points.
8) How do you crack case studies in theory and practical subjects?
(8) Once u understand the concept u will easily get your answers.
9) Did you draw any diagram in any paper? Is it mandatory? Does it help to get more marks?
(9) Yes, wherever required as from diagram itself checker of the paper will know that you know answer as diagram includes all the points.
10)Any specific study pattern adopted i.e. timetable / how many hours per subject per day etc.?
(10) No pattern, I always use to study at night from 10 10.30 pm to 3- 4 am.
11) How do you fight against mood swings and distractions during exam preparation?
(11) I use to listen song for some time and then as I said in previous questions that i use to study at night, so at that time there is complete silence and so no distraction.
12) If you are made the Vice Chancellor of Mumbai University, what changes would you like to initiate in Indian education system?
(12) As our course is full about financial market one thing i would like to add in course is practical knowledge, such as how to trade and all. Practical situation helps to understand more in this course.
13) Many students prepare sincerely but constantly live under fear that they are not from big college / not from English medium and eventually lose confidence. What message would you like to these students?
(13) It’s not about college or how much u have fluent English. The whole thing is about knowledge, seriously I must say, my English is also not much fluent. At the end of the day after 2-3 years no one is going to ask in which college you was, only knowledge you have will matter most.
14) Through this struggle and success, what have you learned? What is the wisdom of life and competition?
(14) Be confident and enjoy doing all the things. And never over pressure yourself in doing any work.
15) Your feedback for BFM.co.in?
(15) As before many people were unaware about this bfm course, so through website students can get many information about this.