Name –Ritika Doshi
College Name – KBP hinduja college of comerce
Course Name – bfm
Rank in FY / SY : !st rank in SYBAF
GPA / Percentage:
1) Tell us about yourself?
I joined this course so that I can gain some knowledge about the financial market . I am planning to work in a company and also further studies
2) How does it feel to be a Topper of the college in TY Sem V exams?
It feels really great when you achieve something.
3) Whom will you credit your success to?
My parents, teachers, friends, me myself and god.
4) Did you start preparing from the first day of your TY Sem V?
No I didn’t, but lectures helped me a lot.
5) How did you study for Sem V?
I used to study the subject my understanding them, sitting lecs helps a lot.
6) Which are the easy subjects in Sem V?
Well easy subjects were portfolio management and IFM.
7) Any special way of writing the answers? Do you write answers in bullet points or in paragraphs?
Write in paragraphs and neat handwriting.
8) How do you crack case studies in theory and practical subjects?
Practical subjects you should know the formulas so you can solve it easily
9) Did you draw any diagram in any paper? Is it mandatory? Does it help to get more marks?
Yeah I did draw diagrams because it helps the examiner that u have written the right answer.
10)Any specific study pattern adopted i.e. timetable / how many hours per subject per day etc.?
No pattern adopted.
11) How do you fight against mood swings and distractions during exam preparation?
12) If you are made the Vice Chancellor of Mumbai University, what changes would you like to initiate in Indian education system?
A better and practical knowledge in system.
13) Many students prepare sincerely but constantly live under fear that they are not from big college / not from English medium and eventually lose confidence. What message would you like to these students?
It does not matter you should focus on your goals and aim.
14) Through this struggle and success, what have you learned? What is the wisdom of life and competition?
Believe in yourself.
INTERVIEW TAKEN BY VISHA PARMAR, PRACHI WALI & URVASHI CHAUDHARI OF HINDUJA COLLEGE