Rank in TY Sem V :1st rank(Sies)
GPA / Percentage:7.0/76%
1) Tell us about yourself?
My purpose of joining BFM was basically to enhance my knowledge about the working of the financial markets and also that it would drastically improve my investment decisions which would help me in the long run. I plan to do CFA along with the job.
2) How does it feel to be a Topper of the college in TY Sem V exams?
It feels really good to be in that position. You can’t explain it.
3) Whom will you credit your success to?
I would credit my success to my GURU, my FAMILY, MY FACULTY AND TEACHERS WHO HAVE ALWAYS HELPED ME A LOT, my FRIENDS and finally GODS GRACE.
4) Did you start preparing from the first day of your TY Sem V?
5) How did you study for Sem V?
Attend lectures so that whenever you study it would be a sort of revision . Even if you study less study with dedication. Give equal weightage to all subjects as your grade matters a lot.
6) Which are the easy subjects in Sem V?
Insurance, forex, derivatives and portfolio. Do study the sums well.
7) Any special way of writing the answers? Do you write answers in bullet points or in paragraphs?
Write answers in points as much as possible. Paragraphs can be written when short notes are asked.
8) How do you crack case studies in theory and practical subjects?
Have complete knowledge about the subject you study. Then it would really become easy.
9) Did you draw any diagram in any paper? Is it mandatory? Does it help to get more marks?
No.If time permits draw it because it leaves a positive impression on the mind of the paper checker.
10)Any specific study pattern adopted i.e. timetable / how many hours per subject per day etc.?
Set targets and try achieving it
11) How do you fight against mood swings and distractions during exam preparation?
Do what you like while taking breaks
12) If you are made the Vice Chancellor of Mumbai University, what changes would you like to initiate in Indian education system?
Practicality of subjects should be given more importance and compulsory project on trading in shares,commodities, f n o should be introduced so that students can get detailed knowledge about this things.
13) Many students prepare sincerely but constantly live under fear that they are not from big college / not from English medium and eventually lose confidence. What message would you like to these students?
Guys believe in karma. Do your best and leave the rest in the hands of God . If your luck permits you wil definitely achieve success. It doesn’t matter if you are not from an English medium college. Believe in yourself. Eg:- we have our prime minister Shri Narendra Modiji who was a tea vendor when he was small and see today where he is.
14) Through this struggle and success, what have you learned? What is the wisdom of life and competition?
Believe in yourself . If you believe in yourself then only others will believe in you. Be positive always. Have confidence in yourself and faith in God.
15) Your feedback for BFM.co.in?
Its great that this sites share our experiences so that it might help others to get motivated .