If you are looking for TYBFM Sem 5 Syllabus of Portfolio Management, then your search ends here as we present the main units, chapters and topics covered in each unit.
Unit- I : Introduction
- A venues and Multiple Investments.
- Need for designing and Investment Portfolio.
- Relevance of Portfolio Management in different sectors of financial markets
- Popularity of equity portfolio management services
Unit- II : Portfolio theory and application
- Markowitz portfolio theory
- Efficient frontier and investor utility
- The Capital Asset Pricing Model – Expected Return and Risk- Security Market Line (SML).
- Arbitrage pricing theory.
- Capital Market Line
Unit – III : Performance Evaluation of a Portfolio
- Trenyor Portfolio Performance Measure – Optional
- Sharpe Portfolio Performance Measure – Optional
- Factors affecting performances measures,
- Reliability of Performance measures.
- EMH ( Efficient Market Hypothesis).
Unit – IV : Performance Management Services in India.
- Portfolio management service providers in India.
- Procedure for setting up portfolio management services.
- Evaluation of present scenario and estimation of future prospects.
- Regulation of portfolio management services.