If you are looking for SYBFM Sem 3 Syllabus of Organizational Behavior, then your search ends here as we present the main units, chapters and topics covered in each unit.
- Fundamentals of Organizational Behaviour – Nature and Scope of Organizational Behavior – Dynamics of people – Models of Organizational Behaviour – The behavioral approach to Management
- Motivation and Leadership – Theories and Models of Motivation Importance of Motivation in Organizational Behaviour and performance Appraisal – Leadership and Leadership styles – Empowerment and Participation
- Individual Behaviour and Group Behavior Formula and Informal Groups. Team Building and its importance. Psychological Aspects of Financial Markets.
- Organizational structure and Design. Kind of Organization structures – Delegation of Authority – Span of control.
- Organizational culture – Emerging Trend in Organizational culture – Organizational climate – Factors affecting organizational climate
- Organizational Development and changes – Nature and Characteristics of Organizational Development – Techniques of Organizational Development – Definition and Objective of Organizational Change – Effect of Change – Resistance to change and overcoming the resistance – Stress and counseling