Name –Smruti Tukaram Modak
College Name – Chetana college
Course Name – BFM
Rank in TY Sem V :1st
GPA / Percentage:6.71/72.71%
1) Tell us about yourself?
Myself Smruti Modak. I am from TYBFM. I stay at Mumbai with my family.
2) How does it feel to be a Topper of the college in TY Sem V exams?
It is very good feeling when i am recognized as the topper of BFM. Even my family feels very proud of me.
3) Whom will you credit your success to?
My college professors as well as visiting faculties.
4) Did you start preparing from the first day of your TY Sem V?
No, it is only 10 days before my exam i start preparing.
5) How did you study for Sem V?
At the time of lecture i pay keen attention on the topic which makes me understand the whole concept of the chapter and this makes me help at the time of examination
6) Which are the easy subjects in Sem V?
Foreign Exchange Market
7) Any special way of writing the answers? Do you write answers in bullet points or in paragraphs?
I do prefer bullet points. And my answersheet looks very presentable
8) How do you crack case studies in theory and practical subjects?
Case studies were explained by our faculties but it was never asked in examination paper
9) Did you draw any diagram in any paper? Is it mandatory? Does it help to get more marks?
Yes, it does help. Because it makes very easy for examiner to examine the answer for which the diagram was presented
10)Any specific study pattern adopted i.e. timetable / how many hours per subject per day etc.?
Yes , jus 10 days before examination i prepare a timetable and refer that time table
11) How do you fight against mood swings and distractions during exam preparation?
I don’t study when I feel mood swings
12) If you are made the Vice Chancellor of Mumbai University, what changes would you like to initiate in Indian education system?
In past 3 years i had noticed that most of the subject contains the same topic. It is easy to remember but if some advance information or new topics will be added then it will help the students to learn something new than that of the repeated topics.
13) Many students prepare sincerely but constantly live under fear that they are not from big college / not from English medium and eventually lose confidence. What message would you like to these students?
You should never try to demotivate yourself.
14) Through this struggle and success, what have you learned? What is the wisdom of life and competition?
There should be a competition among students or a friend circle so each and everyone will work hard to get the fruit of success.
15) Your feedback/suggestion for BFM.co.in?