Name –Shashank Kanchan
College Name – SIES College of Commerce and Economics, Sion(East)
Course Name – BFM
Rank in TY Sem V : 3rd
GPA / Percentage: 74.57%
1) Tell us about yourself?
I joined BFM because i found the subjects to be very interesting and really enhancing which allowed you to learn something new and was also very practical at the same time. As i have done BFM now, I plan to do CFA because i feel its very similar in terms of the subjects covered as well as takes our learning to a new level of what we have studied in our graduation.
2) How does it feel to be a Topper of the college in TY Sem V exams?
3) Whom will you credit your success to?
To each and everyone who have always supported me. My parents, teachers and friends who have always encouraged me to do well and strive for success.
All the practical subjects which have lots of sums(eg. Forex Market, Risk Management), you need to solve a lot and understand all the minute and basic concepts which will help in solving the sums better. As far as theory subjects are concerned , understand the concepts and theories well and try writing it in your own words.
6) Which are the easy subjects in Sem V?
7) Any special way of writing the answers? Do you write answers in bullet points or in paragraphs?
8) How do you crack case studies in theory and practical subjects?
9) Did you draw any diagram in any paper? Is it mandatory? Does it help to get more marks?
10)Any specific study pattern adopted i.e. timetable / how many hours per subject per day etc.?
11) How do you fight against mood swings and distractions during exam preparation?
12) If you are made the Vice Chancellor of Mumbai University, what changes would you like to initiate in Indian education system?
13) Many students prepare sincerely but constantly live under fear that they are not from big college / not from English medium and eventually lose confidence. What message would you like to these students?
14) Through this struggle and success, what have you learned? What is the wisdom of life and competition?
15) Your feedback for BFM.co.in?