Name – Sandeep Agane
College Name – N.G. ACHARYA & D.K. MARATHE
Course Name – BFM
1) Tell us about yourself?
Wanted to learn about the stock market
2) How does it feel to be a Topper of the college in TY Sem V exams?
It is an awesome experience.
3) Whom will you credit your success to?
All of them who have supported me
4) Did you start preparing from the first day of your TY Sem V?
No, just started preparing a month before the exam
5) How did you study for Sem V?
I used to study Practical subjects at night and theory subjects in the morning, and most imp question paper solving
6) Which are the easy subjects in Sem V?
Global capital market.
7) Any special way of writing the answers? Do you write answers in bullet points or in paragraphs?
Yes in points.
8) How do you crack case studies in theory and practical subjects?
Practical’s by practicing
9) Did you draw any diagram in any paper? Is it mandatory? Does it help to get more marks?
Diagrams are not mandatory for all the questions, but it’s better to present some answer with diagram as it shows our good paper presentation skills which helps in scoring.
10)Any specific study pattern adopted i.e. timetable / how many hours per subject per day etc.?
11) How do you fight against mood swings and distractions during exam preparation?
Whenever I use to get tired of studies in afternoon, i use to sleep for 15-20 mins, which helps me a lot for refreshing my mood.
12) If you are made the Vice Chancellor of Mumbai University, what changes would you like to initiate in Indian education system?
Thanks ma’m for making me vice chancellor of Mumbai university for atleast one answer. Frankly to say our education system is not as much better as it have to be, I will make compulsory some subjects which will give the practical knowledge, the practical knowledge which is essential for jobs and buisness.
Most of the competitive exams like IBPS, MPSC, UPSC, BANK,RAILWAY RECURITMENT, Mh-cet, follows question answer format like KBC a question and 4 options
But in our education system we don’t have such type and hence lots of students face problems in competitive exams though they are graduates. I will introduce such pattern atleast 35% of the questions in all papers.
13) Many students prepare sincerely but constantly live under fear that they are not from big college / not from English medium and eventually lose confidence. What message would you like to these students?
According to me person who have less qualities have the greater chance to create history like a convent student speaking fluent English not a big thing, but a vernacular student speaking fluent English is the big thing, so do not get frustrated, u r the luckiest who have the chance to create history, never give up.
14) Through this struggle and success, what have you learned? What is the wisdom of life and competition?
In today’s world competition is everywhere in life, knowledge and our skills will act as a vehicles to achieve the goal. So increase your knowledge and polish your skills.
Best of luck, passing is easy but scoring is hard. So good presentation in your answer sheet helps you to score good marks.