Rank – 1st
% – 73%
1) Tell us about yourself?
I wanted to pursue specialization in Financial Markets and after my TY, I would like to get CFA Certified (internationally)
2) How does it feel to be a Topper of the college in TY Sem V exams?
It just feels great to be rewarded for my hardwork.
3) Whom will you credit your success to?
My parents who were always there to encourage me and all the staff of my college who were always ready to guide me.
4) Did you start preparing from the first day of your TY Sem V?
Actually regularly attending lectures always helped me to prepare for myself.
5) How did you study for Sem V?
Regularly attending lectures and complete dedication towards my studies.
6) Which are the easy subjects in Sem V?
Portfolio management, derivatives market and forex market were quite easy and interesting.
7) Any special way of writing the answers? Do you write answers in bullet points or in paragraphs?
I usually prefer to write in bullets as it makes my answers presentable.
8) How do you crack case studies in theory and practical subjects?
It was due to easy, effective and regular guidance given by teachers.
9) Did you draw any diagram in any paper? Is it mandatory? Does it help to get more marks?
Yes but it is not mandatory, it helps to make answers presentable and easy to understand and also helps to score good marks.
10)Any specific study pattern adopted i.e. timetable / how many hours per subject per day etc.?
I usually prefer to study for 3 hours daily apart from attending lectures.
11) How do you fight against mood swings and distractions during exam preparation?
I prefer to go for walk to freshen up my mood as it gives positive energy.
12) If you are made the Vice Chancellor of Mumbai University, what changes would you like to initiate in Indian education system?
If opportunity is given to me, I would like to make the education system to be easily accessible so that it would be easy for everyone to gain knowledge and new techniques must be introduced in this system.
13) Your feedback for BFM.co.in?
The site is really very interesting.