Name – Neer Kanti Jain
College Name – Narsee Monjee college of commerce and Economics
Course Name – BFM
Rank in TY Sem V : 1st Rank
GPA / Percentage: 7.0 / 82.45%
1) Tell us about yourself?
ANS: I am currently an outstation student . I am from Surat Gujarat came to Mumbai to complete my graduation. I joined BFM because I had interest regarding stock markets! How do they work? How can one make such easy profits? To find answers I joined BFM. After my graduation I am planning to start an business and along with that start preparing for MBA.
2) How does it feel to be a Topper of the college in TY Sem V exams?
ANS: it is a great achievement for me, it took me around days to overcome this feeling.
3) Whom will you credit your success to?
ANS: I would like to thank my College professors, parents and my college and my Friends specially Pankil, Stavan and Jash for all their support!!
4) Did you start preparing from the first day of your TY Sem V?
ANS: No, I was the most irregular student of the class! I was a part of my college festival Umang as a Head of department! Due to which I was unable to attend classes and I was hardly aware of the portion but still I believed in myself and I did it.
5) How did you study for Sem V?
ANS: I studied in last 31 days just before the exam, I used to study very hard as I didn’t knew anything about the subjects. Just follow the textbook and little help of Google will make your notes perfect! Sleep properly, and eat properly will make your studies for comfortable and you can study with concentration!
6) Which are the easy subjects in Sem V?
Portfolio management, Forex and Derivatives
7) Any special way of writing the answers? Do you write answers in bullet points or in paragraphs?
ANS: Yes, presentation is everything ! Make sure you write the answers covering all the points in bullet format and make sure you use your pencil more than pen not for canceling but for highlighting!
8) How do you crack case studies in theory and practical subjects?
ANS: just replace yourself in the case study relating the person which case study appeals to and than solve it as if you are the one in that situation! It helps!
9) Did you draw any diagram in any paper? Is it mandatory? Does it help to get more marks?
ANS: Yes make sure you draw the diagrams as many as you in the paper! It’s looks that you have understood that concept!
10)Any specific study pattern adopted i.e. timetable / how many hours per subject per day etc.?
ANS: just make any timetable convenient for you but make sure you follow it and stick to it! If you do that no one can stop you from scoring good marks!
11) How do you fight against mood swings and distractions during exam preparation?
ANS: I used to reward myself, like if complete this today I will do one thing which is my favorite if I don’t complete the task I would avoid doing the thing which I liked thus this made me do study well.
12) If you are made the Vice Chancellor of Mumbai University, what changes would you like to initiate in Indian education system?
ANS: More practical subjects than theory subjects I would prefer.
13) Many students prepare sincerely but constantly live under fear that they are not from big college / not from English medium and eventually lose confidence. What message would you like to these students?
ANS: it never matters from which college you are from or in which medium you studied in an university exams! Just do your best, work hard and you will surely pass out with flying colors !
14) Through this struggle and success, what have you learned? What is the wisdom of life and competition?
ANS : Competition is everything , without that you can’t do better which you are capable of! After giving such a competitive exam like sem 5 ! I have gained a lot of confidence that if you work hard surely you gonna be awarded for the hard work you did! So just give your best and trust me your life will be more beautiful like never before !
BFM is a very good course! You can get a lot of knowledge about the different countries economies which is very interesting! Just work hard, enjoy your college life and do your best!
15) Your feedback for BFM.co.in?
AND: I was aware of BMS.co.in before I was very jealous that BFM doesn’t have this kind of site but now I am very happy to see this. It’s a very good and great initiative taken by you all as specially for outstation students! I am thankful to you all for making a group for BFM ! I would be happy if I can be help to this esteem group!