Name – Kishan Rohra
College Name – Vivekanand educational society
Course Name – BFM
Rank in TY Sem V : 1st rank
GPA / Percentage:6.86/79%
1) Tell us about yourself?
I like to travel a lot bike riding is my passion.
2) How does it feel to be a Topper of the college in TY Sem V exams?
It feels good and satisfying
3) Whom will you credit your success to?
4) Did you start preparing from the first day of your TY Sem V?
5) How did you study for Sem V?
Attend all lectures and stick to professor’s guidelines.
6) Which are the easy subjects in Sem V?
Insurance -(fund management)
7) Any special way of writing the answers? Do you write answers in bullet points or in paragraphs?
Presentation and I do write in answers in bullet points not in paragraphs.
8) How do you crack case studies in theory and practical subjects?
Thorough Efficient research
9) Did you draw any diagram in any paper? Is it mandatory? Does it help to get more marks?
It’s not mandatory but i draw diagrams Yes it fetches more marks.
10)Any specific study pattern adopted i.e. timetable / how many hours per subject per day etc.?
My concentration was high when no one was around and it was silent so I use to study at night.
11) How do you fight against mood swings and distractions during exam preparation?
The pressure keeps me going
12) If you are made the Vice Chancellor of Mumbai University, what changes would you like to initiate in Indian education system?
Keep more of elective subjects for students
13) Many students prepare sincerely but constantly live under fear that they are not from big college / not from English medium and eventually lose confidence. What message would you like to these students?
English is vital part but it’s not a thing that you get from big colleges and universities. Just initiate conversation with people around you in English and read newspapers daily. You will get along smooth.
14) Through this struggle and success, what have you learned? What is the wisdom of life and competition?
Life is big mystery box every day you get to see a new challenge and mystery keeps unrevealing every now and then but never be proud of anything and keep understanding the things around you because learning has no age limit.