- Tell us about yourself?
1)I am Astha Juneja from Indore. I had started gaining interest in the stock markets when i was in 12th..therefore i joined this course, which would satisfy my interest.
- How does it feel to be the Class Representative of the class?
2)It feels great to be the CR, i feel i have the responsibility to keep my whole class happy and satisfied. I have been in this role for 7 months now and pretty used to it.
- What do you mean by leadership? Tell us about a time / describe a situation when you have proved you have better leadership skills.
3)Leadership is a quality in which a person can manage a group of people well and also influence them.
If i were to describe a situation where i have shown leadership skills would be when our class had gone for the Industrial Visit. We needed to make sure everything is going as per plan as we were accountable to the teachers.
- What are the most important values you demonstrate as a leader?
4)The most important value demonstrated by me is ensuring discipline and cooperation from my class.
- Does a leader need to be motivated? How can leaders maintain themselves to stay motivated?
5)Yes, a leader needs to be highly motivated at all times, only then can he/she achieve the goals set for his/her team.
A leader needs to think about the people he/she is leading, and the benefit everyone is getting out of it, that is a great source of motivation for a leader.
- What is the most difficult part of being a leader?
6)The most difficult part about being a leader is that sometimes some people resist your requests, don’t cooperate or don’t listen to your appeals.
- What is your greatest strength and weakness as a leader?
7) My greatest strength is that i am able to strike a good deal for the benefit of my class be it lectures, activities, exams etc.
My greatest weakness is that i am easily influenced by people,who can take undue advantage of my authority.
- According to you, what is BFM all about?
8)According to me, all these courses are a platform through which the students can get a direction towards their ultimate goals in life.
- As a student, what changes would you like to bring in Indian education system?
9)The only thing that i would.like to change about the Indian education system is to make it more practical,so that the students take more interest in studies.
- What would you advice someone planning to do BFM?
10) My Advice to someone who is planning to join any of these courses would be to choose the course after careful study of the course structure and prospects and ensure the viability of the course.
- Through this struggle and success, what have you learned? What is the wisdom of life and competition? What is your message to the upcoming BFM students?
11)Through all this i have learnt that at the end of the day what matters the most is the satisfaction and happiness you get by doing what you are doing.If you are not happy and satisfied by doing something, stop it and find the job which will give you happiness about satisfaction.
- Your feedback for BFM.co.in?
12)My feedback for these websites is very positive because i feel they provide an appropriate platform for the students to share content online.
INTERVIEW TAKEN BY VANITA GODWANI, JAI HIND COLLEGE